Wednesday, February 21, 2018

How to create an insane multiple monitor setup with three, four, or more displays | Droolin Dog dot Net


By now, a dual-monitor setup has become commonplace. Multitasking on a single screen is just way too confining. But why stop at two displays? I can speak from experience: Having multiple monitors (and I’m talking three, four, five, or even six) is just…awesome, and something you totally need in your life. Right now, my main PC has a triple-monitor setup: my main 27-inch central monitor, with a 24-inch monitor on either side. I use my extra monitors for a number of things, such as comparing spreadsheets side-by-side, writing articles while also doing research, keeping tabs on my social media feeds, and, of course, watching Netflix. To read this article in full, please click here Source: https://www.pcworld.com/article/2923941/displays/how-to-create-an-insane-multiple-monitor-setup-with-three-four-or-more-displays.html#tk.rss_all Tags: > Tech and Science | #ScienceTech, #pch3lp, #TechNews, D.I.Y. | #DIY, How To | #HowTo, pch3lp, PCH3lp, Tech Tips | #TechTips, TechNews

Original Post: https://droolindog.net/2018/02/21/how-to-create-an-insane-multiple-monitor-setup-with-three-four-or-more-displays/

No comments:

Post a Comment